Leading Japanese computer display maker Iiyama has launched a big and beautiful new monitor today. The cryptically named ProLite TF6537UHSC-B1AG is, in essence, a 65-inch 4K touchscreen display designed for Interactive Digital Signage, Instore Retail, Kiosks and Interactive Presentations.
One of the headlining features of the ProLite TF6537UHSC-B1AG is the use of Projective Capacitive (PCAP) touch technology, capable of simultaneously sensing 50 points of touch. PCAP is seen as a premium touch tech for these large displays and only a week ago InFocus was crowing about its new 70-inch 4K Surface Hub rival packing the same tech. Iiyama has implemented smart palm rejection technology in pen mode for improved user input. Users can even wear gloves and the screen will respond.
Other key specifications of the new ProLite TF6537UHSC-B1AG include:
- A 4K resolution IPS panel (3840x2160 pixels) with 16.7 million colours and wide viewing angles
- 65-inch (165cm) diagonal
- LED backlit panel with brightness of 400cd/m², contrast of 1000 : 1 typical
- 8ms response time
- 24 - 75Hz refresh rate
- Anti-glare coating
- 6H scratch resistant 5mm thick touch sensor glass
- 60950-1 ball drop test passed front glass
- A 'Zero Bezel' design
- 4x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort in
- DisplayPort daisy chain out
- RS232C (IN/OUT), RJ45 (LAN), USB (touch), IR Extender ports
- Built-in 2x 8W speakers
- VESA mountable, landscape, portrait or face up orientations
- 24/7 operation design
- EC A+ energy efficient, typically uses 105W, down to 0.5W in power management mode
- Measures 1530.5 x 905.5 x 67.5mm and weighs 60Kg
The Iiyama ProLite TF6537UHSC-B1AG offers an OSD in eight languages plus six front mounted controls which include; Power, Left/ Volume+, Right/ Volume-, Auto/Exit, Input Select/OK, Menu. From the menu you can change settings such as display mode, orientation, PiP settings, picture quality, size, position, and make adjustments to colour, video and audio in/output settings, and more.
In an email to HEXUS, Iiyama said that the ProLite TF6537UHSC-B1AG is now available and comes with a three year on-site Advance Exchange Warranty.