Sculpted for the next generation of bronze power.
Introducing the EVGA B5 power supplies, the latest power supplies to carry on the EVGA tradition of reliability, performance, and affordability. Here are 5 Facts about the new flagship for EVGA 80 PLUS Certified Bronze power supplies.
- Fully Modular, Small-size The B5 power supplies provide maximum flexibility for system builders with a fully modular design and a small chassis across all models. At 150mm length, the B5 power supplies provide solid, affordable power for all manner of system builds and cases.
- Safe & Reliable Japanese Capacitors Next, the B5 power supplies feature one of the most important standards for reliability - Japanese capacitors. Featuring 100% Japanese capacitors on the 850W and 750W models, the B5 power supplies will provide a safe and reliable power for years to come. (650W B5 and 550W B5 models use a Japanese main capacitor.)
- Silent, Long-lasting 135MM Fluid-Dynamic Bearing Fan with ECO MODE The ultra-quiet 135mm FDB fan becomes silent when coupled with EVGA ECO mode to turn off the fan in low to medium loads. The larger fan and carefully tuned profile creates a quieter experience than the B3 power supplies.
- Efficiency and Regulation Designed for the Modern PC Featuring an LLC Resonant design + DC to DC converter, EVGA B5 power supplies are up to 89% efficient - well above 80 Plus Bronze requirements. Moreover, the B5 power supplies are designed with modern standards, including ATX V2.52, for performance and stability.
- EVGA 5 year limited warranty + Full Suite of Protections
- OCP - Over-Current Protection
- OPP - Over-Power Protection
- OTP - Over-Temperature Protection
- OVP - Over-Voltage Protection
- SCP - Short Circuit Protection
- UVP - Under Voltage Protection
Make the EVGA B5 Power Supplies the Centerpiece of your Next System
To learn more about the EVGA B5 Power Supplies, visit https://www.evga.com/articles/01392/evga-b5-psu/
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.