Listen up, folks, our incredible run of competitions is continuing and this month we've got a real corker for you!
We've teamed up with award-winning manufacturer Gigabyte to give you the chance to win a brand-new Z77 motherboard and a cutting-edge Intel Core i5-3570K processor, codenamed Ivy Bridge.
But it's time to get your thinking cap on, as the entry question requires a bit of thought! In order to be in with a chance of winning, we need you to answer this question; which Gigabyte Z77 motherboard is depicted in the images below?
The images are purposely cryptic, but we want you to win so we've narrowed it down to a choice of three. The motherboard pictured is either a Z77X-UD5H, a Z77X-D3H 3 or a Z77-G1-Sniper M3. Can you correctly identify which one it is?
Pick the right board, enter your name and email address, and you'll be entered into our prize draw. We'll be pulling the lucky winner's name out of a hat shortly after the competition closes, so good luck!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, April 29, 2012
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form above
- The prize consists of a Gigabyte Z77 motherboard and an Intel Core i5-3570K processor
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- HEXUS will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 12 years or over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions