Hold onto your hats, folks, this one's truly epic! For our latest competition, we've teamed up with EVGA to give you the chance to bag an award-winning SC17 Gaming Laptop!
Touting a 4K IPS display, a quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, GeForce GTX 980M graphics, an NVMe M.2 SSD and 32GB of DDR4 memory, the SC17 is one of the most powerful laptops around and is worth £2,350 at retail!
An incredible prize, we're sure you'll agree, so what are you waiting for? All you need to do to enter this amazing competition is answer the following simple question. And don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, June 10, 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by June 17, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a UK-specification EVGA SC17 Gaming Laptop.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.