Wanting to add a bit more oomph to your PC gaming experience? Then we have just the competition for you! In partnership with our friends at Palit, we're giving our fabulous readers in the UK and Europe the chance to win a GeForce RTX 2070 Super GP Premium graphics card.
Armed with 2,560 shaders, a 1,815MHz boost clock and 8GB of GDDR6 memory, this custom-cooled GPU is ideal for high-quality, high-resolution gameplay, and we're giving it away for free!
Want to be in with a chance of winning? Simply answer the following question to enter the prize draw, and remember to click through to Facebook for a free second entry. Thanks for taking part and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers in the UK and Europe aged 16 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 22:00 London time on the closing date, August 3, 2020.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by August 10, 2020. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Palit GeForce RTX 2070 Super GP Premium graphics card.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.
- A full GDPR declaration is available on this page.