Like the look of that newly unveiled GeForce RTX 2070 Super? We thought so, hence our decision to team up with the good folk at Palit to give you the chance to win an RTX 2070 Super JS graphics card!
We're talking a brand-spanking TU104 GPU outfitted with 2,560 shaders, 160 texture units, 64 ROPs and 320 tensor cores. Add to that 8GB of GDDR6 memory attached via a wide 256-bit bus and you have a potent solution well suited to high-res gaming with all the eye-candy turned on.
A 'Super' prize, we're sure you'll agree, and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following simple question. Don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook, and stay tuned as we'll be bringing you in-depth reviews of Palit's Super cards in the very near future. Thanks for taking part and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 22:00 London time on the closing date, July 30, 2019.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by August 6, 2019. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Palit GeForce RTX 2070 Super JS graphics card.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.
- A full GDPR declaration is available on this page.