To celebrate the launch of its latest chassis and power supplies, Corsair has teamed up with HEXUS to give you the chance to win a brand-new PC upgrade bundle!
Up for grabs today is a compact Carbide Series Air 240 chassis and a high-performance HX750i power supply. And to help spread the love that little fit further, we have not one but three of these bundles waiting to be won!
Just the helping hand you needed to get started on your next PC build? Then don't miss out, answer the following simple question to enter our free prize draw.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, September 18, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by September 25, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of three bundles comprised of a Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 chassis and Corsair HX750i power supply.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.