The Cooler Master MasterCase H100 caught many an admiring glance at Computex in May/June, and it has now been introduced in Europe. The main attraction of this compact mini-ITX chassis is of course its size, but other highlights are its 200mm RGB front intake fan, stylish vented design, built in handle, and compatibility with standard ATX power supplies.
With its compact form and carry handle at the top/rear Cooler Master reckons the MasterCase H100 would be an ideal portable gaming rig, a tiny living room PC, or even simply a desktop space-saver.
At Computex time we didn't have access to a full product page and specs, which have since been uploaded by Cooler Master, so it is worthwhile checking through the table below, to see if the MasterCase H100 measures up to your requirements, if the concept appeals to you. Please pay particular attention to the clearance or max compatibility figures for your GPU of choice and CPU cooler.
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX / Mini DTX
- Expansion Slots: 2
- 2.5" / 3.5" Drive Bays (combo): 1
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 4 (3+1 combo)
- I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0), 1x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1x 3.5mm Mic Jack, 1x RGB Controller
- Pre-installed Fans - Front: 1 x 200mm RGB Fan (Speed: 800RPM / Connector: 3Pin + RGB 4pin)
- Fan Support - Front: 1x 120mm / 1x 140mm / 1x 200mm
- Radiator Support - Front: 120mm, 200mm, 140mm
- Clearance - CPU Cooler: 83mm
- Clearance - GFX: 210mm (w/o radiator installed), 180mm (with radiator installed)
- Clearance - PSU: 210mm (w/o radiator installed), 160mm (with radiator installed)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 312mm x 216mm x 301mm (incl. Protrusions), 278mm x 216mm x 294mm (excl. Protrusions)
- Power Supply Support: ATX PS2
- Dust Filters: Top, Front
- Available Colour(s): Black, Iron Grey
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, Steel mesh
The front 200mm RGB fan kind of dominates this design, and it may well be distracting if the machine is near your TV, or sitting on your desk beside your monitor. Cooler Master includes an RGB controller in the accessory pack with the chassis. Furthermore, if your motherboard doesn't support RGB functionality control you can toggle a range of lighting options via the reset switch. Gigabyte recently launched its X570 I Aorus Pro WI-FI if you are interested in building a new Ryzen 3000 system in mini-ITX form.
Cooler Master has set the pricing for the MasterCase H100 at €64.99 in Europe.