Cooler Master has announced the new MasterCase H500P White Mesh announced. This chassis sits among the current H500P chassis choices while boasting the USP of a front acrylic panel with a dual-layer mesh. This change enables superior airflow while providing eye candy - visibility for the unit's two integrated 200mm RGB fans.
The Cooler Master MasterCase H500P White Mesh is a spacious builder-focussed design which can fit a variety of motherboards from Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, to E-ATX. The well laid out and specious interior promise streamlined airflow. If you are worried about the front mesh allowing your chassis to fill with dust, Cooler Master says that behind the steel mesh front panel is a finer mesh screen that is designed to filter dust. However, it's still easy to be mesmerised by the twin spinning 200mm RGB fans you can see through the meshes.
If you look at a left-side view of the chassis you can see the system's large Tempered Glass window. The chassis facilitates the installation of a GPU in the vertical position for greater show-off potential through this window (riser card required). Lower down you can see Cooler Master has fitted a matching white PSU shroud.
Other highlights of the MasterCase H500P White Mesh to note are that; it is a tool-less access design, there is lots of room for extra fans and radiators, a CPU cut out cover and cable covers are provided, an RGB controller manages the lighting of the two 200mm RGB fans. The RGB controller can additionally control four further units via a supplied splitter.
Top-front mounted IO ports include; USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio). These sit alongside the power / reset button and power and disk activity LEDs.
Full specs are tabulated below for your convenience:
- Materials: Outlook: Plastic, Steel Mesh, Body: Steel, Side panel: Tempered Glass, Steel
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 544 x 242 x 542mm / 21.4 x 9.5 x 21.3 inch
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX (support upto 12" x 10.7")
- Expansion Slots: 7 + 2 (Support vertical graphics card installation)
- Drive Bays: 5.25" = 0, 2.5" / 3.5" = 2, 2.5" SSD = 2 (Drive Bay support up to 5)
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In & Out (supports HD Audio)
- Pre-installed Fan(s): Front: 200 x 25mm RGB fan x 2, 800RPM, Rear: 140 x 25mm fan x 1, 1200RPM
- Fan Support: Top: 120/140mm fan x 3 or 200mm fan x 2, Front: 120/140mm fan x 3 or 200mm fan x 2, Rear: 120/140mm fan x 1
- Liquid Cooling Support: Top: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm (maximum thickness clearance 55mm), Front: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, Rear: 120mm, 140mm
- Clearance: CPU Cooler: 190mm / 7.5 inch, GPU: 412mm / 16.2 inch
- Power Supply Support: Bottom mount, ATX PS2
- EAN/UPC: 4719512068526 / 884102041037
Here in the UK the MasterCase H500P White Mesh will be priced at £149.99 and will become available to purchase within a fortnight, according to an email we received from Cooler Master.