New Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 Memory Ready for 4th Generation Intel Core Processors
COMPUTEX 2013 - TAIPEI, Taiwan - June 4, 2013 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer of high- performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Corsair Vengeance® Pro Series of high-performance DDR3 computer memory for PC overclockers, enthusiasts, and system builders. Available initially in capacities up to 64GB and speeds up to 2933MHz, the Vengeance Pro Series memory modules are designed to set new levels of value and overclocking performance with the 4th generation Intel® CoreTM processor family (codenamed Haswell) and previous generation Intel and AMD platforms.
Vengeance Pro Series memory modules are built with eight-layer PCBs and RAM ICs specially selected for speed and overclocking headroom, and like all Vengeance memory, incorporate XMP 1.3 profiles allow for automatic, reliable overclocking. The memory kits are designed with new aggressively styled, aluminum heat spreaders for superior cooling. The memory kits are available in black with silver, red, blue, or gold accents to enable enthusiasts, gamers, and modders to customize the look of their PCs.
Vengeance Pro Series memory is designed to deliver class-leading value and are backed by a life- time limited warranty. An optional Vengeance Pro Airflow fan is available for superior thermal performance at high memory clock speeds.
- Unbuffered DDR3 SDRAM in 240-pin DIMM
- Aluminum heatsinks (44mm high)
- 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB (2x4, 4x4, 2x8, 4x8, 8x8)
- 1600MHz, 1866MHz, 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz, 2800MHz, 2933MHz (requires 4th Gen Intel Core processor)
- Intel XMP 1.3 (Extreme Memory Profile) support
- Black with silver, blue, red, or gold accents
Optional Vengeance Pro Airflow Fan
- Single 60mm ball-bearing fan, speed variable from 2500RPM to 3500RPM
- Noise level of 21.0 dB(A) at low speeds to 25 dB(A) at high speeds
- Fan life of 80,000hrs at 25 degree Celcius
- Variable mounting brackets adjustable between socket formats
- Replaceable fan shroud cover in red, blue and silver
Memory Kit Configurations
The following Vengeance Pro Series memory kits configurations are available:
Size / Speed / # of DIMMs / Part Number
- 16GB / 2933MHz, 12-14-14-36, 1.65V / 4 / CMY16GX3M4A2933C12R
- 32GB / 2800 MHz, 12-14-14-36, 1.65V / 4 / CMY32GX3M4A2800C12R
- 32GB / 2666 MHz, 11-13-13-35, 1.65V / 4 / CMY32GX3M4A2666C11R
- 16GB / 2666 MHz, 11-13-13-35, 1.65V / 2 / CMY16GX3M2A2666C11R
- 32GB / 2400MHz, 10-12-12-31, 1.65V / 4 / CMY32GX3M4A2400C10R
- 16GB / 2400 MHz, 10-12-12-31, 1.65V / 2 / CMY16GX3M2A2400C10R
- 32GB / 2133 MHz, 11-11-11-27, 1.5V / 4 / CMY32GX3M4A2133C11
- ￼16GB / 2133 MHz, 11-11-11-27, 1.5V / 2 /CMY16GX3M2A2133C11R
- ￼8GB / 2133 MHz, 11-11-11-27, 1.5V / 2 /CMY8GX3M2A2133C11
- 32GB / 1866 MHz, 9-10-9-27, 1.5V /4 / CMY32GX3M4A1866C9
- 16GB / 1866 MHz, 9-10-9-27, 1.5V / 2 / CMY16GX3M2A1866C9
- 8GB / 1866 MHz, 9-10-9-27, 1.5V / 2 / CMY8GX3M2A1866C9
- 32GB / 1600 MHz, 9-9-9-24, 1.5V / 4 / CMY32GX3M4A1600C9￼
- 16GB / 1600 MHz, 9-9-9-24, 1.5V / 2 / CMY16GX3M2A1600C9
- ￼8GB / 1600 MHz, 9-9-9-24, 1.5V / ￼￼2 / CMY8GX3M2A1600C9
Corsair Vengeance Pro Memory Wins Best of Computex 2013 Award from Tweaktown
The editors of Tweaktown (www.tweaktown.com), one of the world's most popular technology sites, have selected Corsair's Vengeance Pro DDR3 memory as the Best of Computex 2013 award winner in the memory kit category.
Visit Corsair at Computex 2013 in Taiwan
Corsair will be showcasing new products at the Grand Hyatt Taipei #2448 in Taipei from June 4-7 from the hours of 9AM-6PM.
Availability and Warranty
Corsair Vengeance Pro Series DDR3 memory kits are available now from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. They are supplied with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed up by Corsair's customer service and technical support.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DDR3 memory upgrades, mobile storage drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC speakers, gaming headsets, gaming keyboards, laser gaming mice, system monitoring and control devices, PC cooling products, and computer cases.