TORRANCE, Calif. - Jan. 7, 2015 - TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR-the first WiFi AC travel router with interchangeable power plugs which ensures operability on every continent.
TRENDnet's AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR, is a powerful travel router with concurrent 433 Mbps WiFi AC and 300 Mbps WiFi N bands, for on the go professionals. Users quickly convert a single wired or wireless internet connection into a shared WiFi network for all Wireless AC and Wireless N devices.
The compact TEW-817DTR plugs directly into a power outlet and is held off the ground by the outlet. Swappable North American, European, and United Kingdom power plugs ensure the travel router will work on every continent.
"With more and more professionals traveling with a mixture of both WiFi N and newer WiFi AC devices," said Sonny Su, technology director of TRENDnet, "The TEW-817DTR does a great job of keeping them all connected."
AC750 Wireless Travel Router
- Share a single Internet connection with multiple users
- Networks WiFi AC and N devices while on the go
- AC750: concurrent 433 Mbps WiFi AC + 300 Mbps WiFi N bands
- Interchangeable power plugs: North America, Euro, and UK
- Supports Router, Wireless ISP (WISP), Access Point, and Repeater modes
- Pre-encrypted WiFi for your convenience
- Ethernet port
- VPN passthrough support (IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN)
- Energy savings GREENnet technology
- IPv6 network support
TEW-817DTR Warranty: 3 year limited
TEW-817DTR Availability: Available from retailers and other TRENDnet partners this May 2015
TEW-817DTR MSRP: USD 89.99