Taipei, Taiwan, July 31 2009 - Compro Technology, a leading manufacture of PC-TV and digital audio/video products, extends its product line to the network video security area with the introduction of Intelligent Talking Network Camera – VideoMate IP50 series.
The IP50 series provides the cost-effective & easy-to-install way for the indoor fixed camera solution. Combined with the real-time MPEG-4 video compression format, higher video performance is achieved with much smaller recording file size, which means much lower storage costs. Wireless is also in the lineup. In particular, VideoMate IP50 series is equipped with built-in speaker, microphone, smart motion detection, and digital I/O for external sensor and alarm (2 In/1 Out).
With the bundled IP video management software, ComproView, users can manage up to 16 network cameras. ComproView provides a complete solution for an automated proactive management. Numerous of built-in intelligent detection tools are capable of handling individual channel customizations and event triggered alarm functions. In addition, ComproView’s information management and data search capabilities are both efficient and effective, with a comprehensive backup system furnished in the software. On the Mobile end, VideoMate IP50 series offers support of two types of the mobile phones (compatible 3GPP phone or WM5/WM6 smart phone) to provide real-time viewing (3GPP) and/or security management application from compatible WM5/WM6 Mobile devices.
To the small business owners or home users, Compro IP 50 series provide an ease to use, effective high performance professional grade level security solution to meet the most diverse and demanding needs anytime, anywhere around the globe. And you can buy this intelligent network camera in UK from: SCAN COMPUTERS, CCL ONLINE, MICRO DIRECT, ARIA, EBUYER, XENEX, CPC, MAPLIN, OVERCLOCKERS!
- 1/4" CMOS progressive scan VGA sensor
- Supports real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Dual Codec)
- Supports simultaneous dual streams
- Image frame rate is up to 30 frames per second at 640x480 resolution
- Smart motion detection
- Two way audio with built-in MIC and speaker
- Support UPnP (universal plug and play)
- Support 10/100 802.3/Ethernet
- Built-in 802.11b/g WLAN (IP50W only)
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm(2 In/1 Out)
- Easy to Install with VideoMate IP Cam Wizard
- Remote monitoring through internet via compatible 3GPP/WM5/WM6 mobile phones
- Bundled with powerful 16-channel surveillance software --- VideoMate ComproView