With innovations including the brand-new SoftBlue light display with anti-blue light technology, and high-res gaming with G-SYNC at 144 Hz, this exciting line-up maps key trends driving the industry right now.
When planning your tour of IFA in Berlin from 5 to 10 September, be sure not to miss the Philips stand in Hall 22, where MMD will present displays with a consistent focus on high resolution, superior image quality and usability. It's a one-stop encounter with important trends currently shaping the industry - such as health and well-being, ever-sharper resolution, immersive gaming and design elegance.
- Anyone who clocks up hours of screentime will appreciate the brand-new SoftBlue Light display: with its innovative anti-blue light technology, the display eliminates emissions of blue light at harmful wavelengths, helping to mitigate the negative impact on eyes and improve well-being, but without compromising colour and image quality.
- Superior resolution is provided by the new 21:9 Panoramic Ultra Wide Screen, which delivers a resolution of 3440 x 1440 for heavy-duty multitasking and data applications, and the UltraClear 4K UHD, which delivers unrivaled sharpness and brilliance with four times the detail and resolution of standard displays. In addition, with users showing an increased appetite for screen space, MDD will also exhibit 32-inch and 40-inch displays.
- Designed with graphics professionals in mind, a new 27-inch display with Adobe SRGB technology will also make a showing. This feature ensures colour consistency across every application and simplifies workflows.
- For a gaming experience with wow factor, MMD will present its first 144 Hz gaming monitor with NVIDIA® G-SYNCTM technology, which syncs screen refresh with the output of the computer graphic card to reduce tearing and stuttering. Also on show will be the Ambiglow technology: Ambiglow lights the wall behind the screen, enlarging the gaming experience past the boundaries of the screen.
- Style matters: the iconic Moda 2 design, with glossy white or black finish, complements any interior.
- Smart All-in-One touch displays will be available to try out - bringing the Android world to larger screens, these standalone multimedia systems can be used to run exciting Android apps.
We hope you'll find the time to join us at the show, and see how the new displays perform. You can find MMD at the Philips stand in Hall 22.
MMD is a wholly owned company of TPV established in 2009 through a brand license agreement with Philips. MMD exclusively markets and sells Philips branded LCD displays worldwide. By combining the Philips brand promise with TPV's manufacturing expertise in displays, MMD uses a fast and focused approach to bringing innovative products to market. MMD operates internationally with its European headquarters in Amsterdam and a local office in Prague to serve the Eastern European market. Through its network of local sales agents MMD works with all major European IT distributors and resellers. The company's design and development centre is located in Taiwan. www.mmd-p.com.