July 19, 2018, Taipei, Taiwan – BIOSTAR introduces an essential micro-ATX motherboard for home/office computing with the BIOSTAR H310MHC; a motherboard which uses the Intel H310 single chipset architecture to support the latest socket LGA1151 8th generation Intel Core processors and DDR4-1866/2133/2400/2666, USB3.1 Gen. 1 and HDMI output. The BIOSTAR H310MHC is a good choice for running every day applications such as office applications, web browsing, video and photo editing and basic gaming.
Intel H310 Single Chipset and Essential Features
The BIOSTAR H310MHC offers the essential features and performance for home/office computing with its dual DIMM slots supporting up to 32GB of 2600MHz DDR4 memory and a single PCI-E 3.0 x16 and two PCI-E 2.0. x1 slots. As for connectivity, the H310MHC has a Realtek RTL8111H - 10/100/1000 Controller along with four USB 3.1 Gen1 ports (2 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal header) and 6 x USB2.0 ports (2 on rear I/Os and 4 via internal header).
Speed+: USB 3.1 Gen1, SATA3, DDR4
- 6 Gbps SATA3 ports for internal drives
- USB 3.1 Gen1 ports for portable media storage
- Full range of DDR support: 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2666 up to 32G maximum capacity
Audio+: HD Audio
- Audio+ ensures high-definition audio with minimal loss of audio fidelity
Video+: DX12 and Integrated HDMI
- DirectX 12 to take our gaming to the next level by maximizing the graphics potential of your computer
- Integrated HDMI to output HD resolution graphics to your monitor
Protection+: ESD Protection, USB Polyswitch, OC, OV, OT Protection
- ESD to protect the motherboard from electrical overstress
- Full protective features against current overvoltage, overload, over temperature along with anti-surge protection
Rear I/O Ports
The BIOSTAR HH310MHC rear I/O ports have the legacy PS/2 connectors support 1 x PS/2 Mouse, 1 x PS/2 keyboard, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, 2 x USB2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA, 1 x RJ-45 Port and 3 x Audio Connectors.
The BIOSTAR M310MHC is the perfect home/office motherboard providing the essential computing experience for the latest generation Intel Core processors and its highly compatible micro-ATX motherboard form factor.
For more information, visit the product page at: http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_ID=918#overview
CONNECT WITH US
BIOSTAR, is a brand dedicated to the production of motherboards, graphics cards, industrial computing systems, IoT, and healthcare solution. Since its establishment in 1986, the BIOSTAR GROUP has become a major motherboard supplier in the IT industry as well as in IoT, Internet of Things. In order to pursue the best quality and aesthetic design, BIOSTAR has invested heavily in ID design, equipment, global marketing research as well as R & D. With a constant emphasis on quality, BIOSTAR always seeks to beyond better and race to the future.