Featuring 7-year longevity of supply, wide operating temperature and EMC Class B certification
Nuremberg, Germany – Embedded World 2018 – Feb 27, 2018 – TYAN®, an industry-leading server platform design manufacturer and subsidiary of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation, is exhibiting their latest embedded motherboards to address today’s surveillance, network security appliances and medical instruments environment at Embedded World 2018 from February 27th through March 1st, booth 3-109 in Nuremberg, Germany.
“TYAN offers a line of motherboards that feature parts from the Intel and AMD embedded roadmaps which provide long lifespan and extended operating temperature range. With key features including 7-year longevity of supply, wide operating temperature during 0° C ~ 55° C, and EMC Class B certification, our embedded platforms allow for ruggedized servers and platforms that operate much longer than the industry standard 3-year lifespan,” said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit.
TYAN’s embedded server platforms are designed to meet high reliability and safety requirements, and offer support for industry standard form factors. These platforms conform to higher standards and are ideal for a wide range of industrial controls, networking, surveillance, medical instrument, digital imaging and printing applications.
TYAN Product Exhibits @ Embedded World 2018
- Tempest EX S7100-EX: Dual-socket Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor-based server board in SSI EEB (12" x 13") form factor for embedded appliances
- Tempest EX S3227: Intel® Atom® processor C3000 series-based server board in Mini-ITX (6.7” x 6.7”) form factor for low power embedded and networking applications
- Tempest EX S5542-EX: Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 v5/v6-based server board in ATX (12" x 9.6") form factor for entry server deployment
- Tempest EX S5545-EX: 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 series processor-based workstation board in μATX (9.6" x 9.6") form factor for embedded applications
- Tempest EX S5547: 7th Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series processor-based board in fATX (9" x 7.5") form factor for appliances deployment
- Tomcat EX S8026-EX: Single-socket AMD EPYC™ processor-based server board in EATX (12” x 13”) form factor supports 16 DDR4 DIMM slot with 8 memory channels, 2 NVMe /SATA M.2, 2 OCuLink™ 8x (for 16 SATA 6G connections) and 2 SATA 6G connectors
- Tomcat EX S8015: AMD Ryzen™ 7 series processor-based workstation board in μATX (9.6" x 9.6") form factor for embedded applications
- Thunder HX FT48T-B7105: Pedestal dual-socket Intel Xeon Scalable Processor-based platform with support for up to 12 DDR4 DIMM slots, 6 PCIe x16 slots, and 4 3.5” hot-swap SAS 12Gb/s or SATA 6Gb/s devices
TYAN, as a leading server brand of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation under the MiTAC Group (TSE:3706), designs, manufactures and markets advanced x86 and x86-64 server/workstation board technology, platforms and server solution products. Its products are sold to OEMs, VARs, System Integrators and Resellers worldwide for a wide range of applications. TYAN enables its customers to be technology leaders by providing scalable, highly-integrated, and reliable products for a wide range of applications such as server appliances and solutions for HPC, hyper-scale/data center, server storage and security appliance markets. For more information, visit MiTAC’s website at http://www.mic-holdings.com or TYAN’s website at http://www.tyan.com