Designed for rapid deployment anytime, anywhere.
EUROCOM Tornado F7 SE Server On-the-Go.
The Tornado F7 Server Edition is an all-in-one, single-server, small form factor, laptop-based server form Eurocom that is designed for rapid, on-the-go ad-hoc deployment. This Mobile Server has its own internal UPS/battery pack and is ready to go right out of the box, providing On-the-Go capabilities where fast deployment and high mobility of server capabilities are needed.
At 4 kg (9lbs), the Tornado F7 SE weighs much less than traditional rack-mounted servers and is ideal for fast set-up and relocation of server environments consisting of multiple VMs, anywhere.
Mechanical Design Overview
The Eurocom Tornado F7 SE provides a heavy-duty chassis made out of high quality materials that protects its critical components inside as well as great cooling to keep the mobile server running cool at all times.
Tornado F7 SE Core Specs:
1. All-In-One Design: Integrated 17.3” LCD + Keyboard + Built-in UPS battery
2. Weight & Dimensions: 4.14 kg (9.1 lbs); 428 x 314 x24 -51mm (17.12x12.56x0.96-2.04-inches)
3. CPUs: Choice of LGA1151 CPUs (Xeon and Intel i9 available)
4. Memory: up to 128GB DDR4 RAM via 4 x SODIMM slots (ECC and non-ECC Memory supported)
5. Storage: up to 28TB of total storage with 5 physical drives: 3 x M.2 NVMe SSD (up to 2TB per drive) and 2 x 2.5inch SATA3 drives (up to 8TB per drive)
6. Operating Systems: choice of VMWare, Microsoft Server 2016, Microsoft Server 2016 Data Center Edition, Windows 10 and Linux
7. Networking: 1GbE Intel RJ-45 Vpro supported; 2nd LAN adapter available via separate Thunderbolt 3.0 dock
8. Security: SmartCard Reader, TPM 2.0, BIOS Disk Encryption, Security lock, Fingerprint scanner; optional “anti-hacking package” available (removal of webcam, microphone and WLAN)
9. Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3.0; 5x USB 3.1; Mini Display; HDMI 2.0; Mic-in; Headphone S/PDIF out; Line-in, Line out
10. Chassis: Heavy-duty, mechanical design via combination of aluminum alloy and German-manufactured resins.
Eurocom is the leading developer of long lifespan, fully upgradable notebooks, as well as, high-performance mobile workstations and servers since 1989. Eurocom prides itself as an Industry leader in providing ground-breaking technology and continues to engineer innovative solutions that inspire individuals and companies to new growth and development. For more information on Eurocom please visit us at www.eurocom.com.