The first release of EVGA Precision X1 tuning software is available now for GeForce RTX 20-Series Graphics Cards (GTX support coming soon). EVGA Precision X1 offers a brand new layout, new codebase, new features and more making it faster, easier and better than ever. When combined with an EVGA iCX2 Technology supported graphics cards, EVGA Precision X1 unlocks even more features with real time temperature sensor monitoring, async fan control and real time power wattage monitoring.
- Learn more about EVGA Precision X1 = https://www.evga.com/precisionx1/
- EVGA Precision X1 Video Overview = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbJjsNKuQs
- Learn more about EVGA GeForce RTX 20-Series = https://www.evga.com/articles/01249/evga-geforce-rtx-20-series/
- Learn more about EVGA iCX2 Technology = https://www.evga.com/icx2/
- EVGA iCX2 Technology Video Overview = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85UKP_vcBMM
EVGA Precision X1 Key Features:
- Brand new GUI that is faster and easier to use.
- Real-Time wattage monitoring (on supported EVGA graphics cards).
- Full support for GeForce RTX graphics cards (GTX support coming soon)
- RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge.
- LED Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components.
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control.
- New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows your system vitals at a glance.
- GPU Clock, Memory Clock and Voltage Control.
- Custom fan control and fan curve.
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey.
- In game screenshot function.