HEXUS is kicking off September with another fantastic giveaway. In partnership with our friends at SanDisk, we're giving you the chance to win one of three 480GB Ultra II SSDs. Touting sequential read and write speeds of up to 550MB/s and 500MB/s, respectively, these are fast and spacious drives that are perfect for replacing a sluggish hard disk.
Want to be in with a chance of winning? Answer the following simple question to enter this awesome competition, and don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Need a clue? You'll find the correct answer at SanDisk.co.uk.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 22:00 GMT on the closing date, October 1, 2016.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by October 7, 2016. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of three SanDisk Ultra II SSDs.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.