Christmas is still weeks away, folks, but we're really in the mood for giving. We have teamed up with memory maestro Kingston and are offering our readers the chance to win one of three excellent prizes, even if we do say so ourself.
The grand prize is a 480GB HyperX 3K SSD currently retailing for over £300. Powered by the ever-popular SandForce SF-2281 controller and boasting super-fast sequential read and write speeds, it's speedy and capacious.
But that's not all, as we're also giving away two 240GB HyperX 3K SSDs as runners-up prizes! Sharing the same speedy specifications as its larger brother, the 240GB is the perfect upgrade for an ageing system.
Three awesome SSDs for three lucky winners! Want to be in with a chance? Then answer the following simple question or enter via our dedicated Facebook competition page. And don't forget - you can enter using both methods to get a free second entry and double your chances!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, December 17, 2012
- Only one entry is permitted per household per entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner
- First prize is a Kingston 480GB HyperX 3K SSD
- Second prize is a Kingston 240GB HyperX 3K SSD
- Third prize is a Kingston 240GB HyperX 3K SSD
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners