To celebrate it's partners having shipped 50 billion chips, ARM is partnering with HEXUS to give two of our readers the chance to win a brand-new Samsung Chromebook 2!
This 11.6in laptop is armed with a 1,366x768 screen, 4GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, Google's Chrome operating system and an ARM-based Exynos 5 Octa processor all wrapped in a lovely faux-leather skin.
The perfect portable companion? Quite possibly, and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one is answer this simple question:
Hint: You can find the correct answer at 50billionchips.com.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The global prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, April 19, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by April 26, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of two Samsung Chromebook 2 laptops.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.