To celebrate the launch of Nvidia's GeForce GTX 960, HEXUS is giving you the chance to win a brand-new graphics card!
Up for grabs in our latest competition is a factory overclocked Palit GeForce GTX 960 Super JetStream, shipping with a huge boost frequency of 1,342MHz and memory clocked at an effective 7,200MHz.
Want to be in with a chance of winning one of the fastest GTX 960s available? All you need to do to enter our free prize draw is answer the following simple question:
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, February 19, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by February 26, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Palit GeForce GTX 960 Super JetStream graphics card.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.