Nvidia's powerful GeForce GTX 980 is hot property in the PC gaming space right now, so HEXUS has teamed up with Gigabyte to give you the chance of winning a high-end card for free!
Up for grabs is the award-winning Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming, which comes complete with WindForce cooling and, courtesy of a 1,329MHz boost clock, is one of the fastest GTX 980s we've tested.
An awesome piece of hardware for any PC gamer, so don't miss out, answer the following simple question to enter our prize draw. And don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, November 13, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by November 22, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 G1 Gaming graphics card (model GV-N980G1 GAMING-4GD).
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.