We've given away some awesome graphics cards in recent years, but this has to be right up there among the very best. In partnership with NVIDIA, HEXUS is giving you the chance to win an EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked ACX!
Fetching over £500 at retail and overclocked to 1,072MHz right out of the box, this is an enthusiast card designed to go like the clappers and a worthy recipient of the HEXUS Recommended award.
We're sure you agree, this is an awesome addition to any gaming PC. Want to be in with a chance of winning? Simply answer the following question, and don't forget to claim your free second entry via Facebook.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The global prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, April 3, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by April 10, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is an EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked ACX (P/N 03G-P4-2884-KR)
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.