There's a new king in town, folks! The GeForce GTX 680 is here and it's the fastest single-GPU graphics card that money can buy.
But not everyone has £400+ lying around, so we've teamed up with NVIDIA and SCAN to give you the chance to win a GeForce GTX 680 for free!
Looks tasty doesn't it? This here card features the brand-new GK104 GPU, with 1,536 CUDA processors and a core clock speed of over 1,000MHz. In English, and this is a rough translation, that means 'this here card will rip through all the latest games, and then some'.
Sound good? All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer this simple question:
And here's a hint, you'll find the answer on page four of our in-depth review. We'll be pulling the lucky winner's name out of a hat shortly after the competition closes, so good luck! Of course if you can't wait to get one - you can buy one at SCAN today.
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, March 31, 2012
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form above
- The prize is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 graphics card
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- HEXUS will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This Competition is open to all UK and European residents aged 12 years or over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions