Based on user feedback, new updates include a series of gameplay improvements:
* Defender AI has been adjusted to allow for more consistent pressing
* The difficulty level and success rate for performing Rainbow Flicks has been adjusted to improve gameplay
* Throw-ins can now be passed back immediately
* Cursor switching has been improved including situations when the ball is crossed
* Calculating transfer fees in the Master League has been reworked
* Names above CPU players can now be switched off as they mimic player settings
* Shooting has been tweaked to produce more realistic reactions and results depending on real-time situations
* Chants within the game have been refined or changed
The news follows details of another update that lands on the same day for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Twelve kits will be updated within the game, including those of the Ireland national team, and some French clubs sides. Also, ten new licensed boots styles from manufacturers such as Adidas, Puma, Umbro and Mizuno have been added.
Further free DLC will be released for PES 2011 during the coming year.