Scans from inside the magazine have already hit the net, so you aren't going to have to wait until the issue hits shelves to read the first information of the highly anticipated shooter.
* No co-op in story mode, but separate missions reminiscent of CoD4’s Mile High Club include cooperative multiplayer.
* In the wintery bits of the game, snowmobiles will be used to escape attack, but it’s unclear whether players will be driving or shooting from the vehicles. Ice walls can also be climbed by alternating between the two triggers.
* A live-patching system will be implemented for online multiplayer, forgoing the need for a downloadable patch.
* Game will run at 60 frames-per-second, with better detail than CoD4.
* Riot shields, movable turrets and customized weapons for single-player enemies were mentioned.
* Gameplay’s a bit more open-ended than CoD4 but is still linear.
* Stealth can now be used if you like.
* Infinity Ward’s working on fixing enemy respawn issues (CoD4’s enemies would constantly respawn unless a player crossed a certain line).
* The single-player campaign will be longer than it was in CoD4.
Keen for more? Check out this extremely short trailer...
Thanks to VG247 for the tip.
With the June Issue of Game Informer due for release shortly, we're expecting Activision to start the publicity grind very shortly.