The Sponsorship Showcases Creative’s Ongoing Commitment to Professional Gaming with Its Sound BlasterX Pro Gaming Series of Headsets, Gaming DAC and Amps, and Peripherals
Jönköping, Sweden – Creative Technology Ltd today announced at DreamHack Summer 2016 a new sponsorship deal with leading eSports organization Epsilon eSports. This new partnership brings together the award-winning Sound BlasterX Pro Gaming Series with one of the most well known names in European eSports: Epsilon eSports. Epsilon eSports has teams competing in a wide range of game genres, including the most awarded European Call of Duty eSports team.
“We are delighted with the opportunity we have to once again demonstrate our commitment to delivering the best in gaming audio with this partnership. Epsilon eSports excels in the incredibly competitive world of eSports where the quality and detail of audio helps gamers perceive where a threat is quickly and react to take decisive actions. This is particularly important in First Person Shooter games like Call of Duty,” said Low Long Chye, General Manager of Audio at Creative.
“And with the Sound BlasterX series, gamers everywhere can be assured that they will get the comfortable and reliable product experience that will give them that needed competitive edge in long gaming hours.”
The Sound BlasterX Gaming Series comprises of:
- Sound BlasterX H7 – the ultimate HD 7.1 Surround USB circumaural gaming headset.
- Sound BlasterX H5 – the professional-grade analog circumaural gaming headset.
- Sound BlasterX P5 – a miniature yet powerful high-performance in-ear gaming headset.
- Sound BlasterX G5 – a 7.1 HD audio external sound card with built-in headphone amplifier.
- Sound BlasterX G1 – a thumb-sized USB sound card with 7.1 HD Surround.
The new Sound BlasterX series was showcased at the Sound BlasterX Booth at DreamHack Summer 2016. A sneak preview of upcoming products was also be available at the booth, including:
- An all new fully programmable professional Sound BlasterX mechanical gaming keyboard with 16.8 million colors with Aurora Reactive System.
- An all new high speed precision Sound BlasterX gaming mouse with customizable response settings and beautiful All-Edge 16.8mil colors with Aurora Reactive System.
- An all new 2.1 gaming speaker system with a built-in Sound Card and 16.8 million colors with Aurora Reactive System with 60W RMS total raw power.
To find out more about the Sound BlasterX Series, go to SoundBlasterX.com.
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster® sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment with cutting-edge audio solutions which include premium wireless speakers, wireless headphones, and powerful audiophile-grade amplifiers and digital audio converters. Today, Creative re-invents the Sound Blaster, which has a user base of over 400 million, with its ground-breaking Sound Blaster Roar and Sound Blaster X7 that aim at the new mobile networked generation by bridging the worlds of the computer, smartphones, and tablets. Creative’s proprietary technologies, innovative hardware, applications and services leverage the Internet, enabling consumers to experience high-quality digital entertainment – anytime, anywhere.
About Epsilon eSports
Epsilon eSports was founded in 2008 with the goal of becoming a symbol in the world of eSports. Since that day, our organization has obtained the best possible results in games such as CounterStrike: Source, Enemy Territory, Call of Duty 4, Battlefield 2 & 3, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Shootmania, & Team Fortress 2. Present everywhere in Europe, our organization touts itself as being highly international as we join players and members from over 20 different nations. With this strong presence in many countries, our organization offers to its players the opportunity to showcase their talent world-wide and benefit from the name Epsilon eSports during their participation at the most important competitions in the world, regardless whether it’s online or on-site. All of our players are bound by contract to our organization, allowing them to evolve in a stable environment combining professionalism and quality performance.