To celebrate the launch of its new gaming headsets, Gigabyte has teamed up with HEXUS to give you the chance to win one of two high-end peripheral bundles!
Each bundle includes an Aivia Osmium keyboard, an Aivia Uranium gaming mouse, a Force H3X gaming headset (new for 2014!) and an MP8000 mouse pad. Four fantastic prizes, and remember, we have two bundles up for grabs!
Answer the following question to be entered into our prize draw, and don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, January 12, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by January 19, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of two Gigabyte gaming peripheral bundles, each including an Aivia Osmium keyboard, an Aivia Uranium mouse, a Force H3X headset and an MP8000 mouse pad.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.