London, 16th September – The Xperia™ XZ, Sony’s first flagship device in the Xperia™ X series that was recently unveiled at IFA, is available to pre-order from Carphone Warehouse now. Orders placed before the 5th October1 will receive a free pair of Sony EXTRA BASS Bluetooth headphones2 worth £150.
The Xperia™ XZ features Sony’s most advanced camera in a smartphone yet, with triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilisation, enabling you to take the perfect photos on your smartphone, without blur and in low-light. With its stunning loop surface design, 5.2” gorilla glass display and premium ALKALEIDO™ finish the Xperia™ XZ offers a perfect fit and comfortable feel in the hand.
Other key features of the Xperia™ XZ include:
- 5.2” FHD 1080p TRILUMINOUS™ Display
- 23MP main camera with triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilisation, complemented with a standby to capture time of 0.6seconds3
- 13MP front camera with wide angle lens, perfect for group selfies
- 4K video recording
- 2,900mAh intelligent battery with Smart cleaner and Qnovo technology
- Type-C™ USB for charging
- Available in Forest Blue, Mineral Black and Platinum colour variants
When pre-ordered online or in store at Carphone Warehouse you’ll receive a free pair of Sony EXTRA BASS Bluetooth Headphones worth £150. Combined with the LDAC and Hi-Res Audio capabilities of the Xperia XZ, the headphones will set your pulse racing, delivering a deep bass without wires, so you’ll never need to worry about getting tangled up when listening to your favourite tracks.
Pre-order availability as follows:
- Available SIM free from Sony, Amazon and Clove for £549.
- Online and in-store at Carphone Warehouse: plans start at £35.99 a month with no upfront cost for 1GB of data, unlimited texts and minutes on a 24 month contract.
For the full specifications please visit:
About Sony Mobile Communications
Sony Mobile Communications is a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation, a leading global innovator of audio, video, game, communications, key device and information technology products for the consumer and professional markets. With its music, pictures, computer entertainment and online businesses, Sony is uniquely positioned to be the leading electronics and entertainment company in the world. Through its Xperia™ smartphone and tablet portfolio, as well as innovative smart products, Sony Mobile Communications delivers the best of Sony technology, premium content and services, and easy connectivity to Sony’s world of networked entertainment experiences. For more information: www.sonymobile.com
1 Offer runs from now until midnight 5th October 2016”, or while stocks last
2 Offer only valid for XB950BT EXTRA BASS Bluetooth Headphones
3 Based in internal protocol defined by Sony Mobile Communications