Taipei, Taiwan, July 23th 2013 - Compro Technology, Inc., a global maker of network cameras that delivers innovative and easy-to-use products to consumer, announces today the new TN600W cloud camera and richest Apps of C4Home. When the camera is combined with powerful Apps, you can view detailed high quality video on your smartphones, be alerted with smart phone notification when motion is detected and view all of the important motion detected snapshots from the cloud for anywhere, anytime access.
Compro TN600W camera offers an advanced pan and tilt mechanical design with the latest cloud technology and super easy QR code cloud installation, let you install camera and start monitoring from your smartphone or tablet in seconds. The on-board IR LED enables 24/7 monitoring of the things which you care about the most. The camera is also capable of recording to microSD card should it detect a motion and the video can be retrieved and played back from the C4Home Apps. Last but not least, you will be able to rotate the lens in the exclusive C4Home smartphone App and ask the camera to travel to a preset point such as hallways or window with a single touch.
The camera is made to start streaming over the internet with the easy 1-2-3 installation and now we are tightening the integration on the cloud with C4Home V1.05 update to the Apps. For example with the V1.05 Apps, it is now possible to:
- Cloud storage: Automatically upload the motion detected snapshots to Dropbox so the files are safely stored on the cloud for retrieve at a later stage.
- Remote firmware upgrade: The camera's feature and functions can be upgraded anytime, anywhere directly from your smart phones, without having to resort to your desktop or notebooks.
- Privacy mode: You can now turn the video and audio streaming instantly on or off with a flick of your finger. This allows the users to protect their privacy without having to turn off the cameras.
- Onboard storage: The Apps can now control the onboard microSD card so that motion detected video can be stored to the microSD card and played back in the Apps.
- PTZ Management: You can now set it to travel to a preset point, like the front window or back entrance, with a single press and create up to 30 preset points within the Apps directly.
- Audio Alert: There is also a digital siren function within the Apps which just press one-click to playback a siren sound from the onboard speaker of camera to scare the burglar in-front of the camera.
These new features are available as a free update from the existing C4Home and Compro TN600W camera users in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
The Compro TN600W cloud camera, when combined with the C4Home Cloud platform, offers industry leading 1-2-3 installation, so people can start viewing the things they care right after opening boxes. The C4Home platform utilizes bank level SSL encryption on all transmissions to protect your privacy.
C4Home cloud platform empowers users with a new digital lifestyle with access anytime and anywhere technology. It combines the best of both worlds by integrating video surveillance and home automation under a single APP. C4Home is more than a conventional VSaaS, it is a platform is built with OPENNESS in mind, which allows us to integrate cameras, security sensors, home automation devices, NVR and e-health devices.
About Compro Technology
Compro Technology, Inc. has been an innovative leader in the design and development of consumer and industrial imaging applications since 1988. Compro Security offers workable and affordable H.264-compressed, high-definition (HD) network cameras, intelligent surveillance systems, a variety of system integration devices, technical know-how, and much more. For complete product and corporate information, please visit www.comprousa.com/en or write to email@example.com.