- Demonstrations of Client and Enterprise SSD Solutions from M.2 to U.2 7-in-1 Hub for Newer MacBooks
- Expansion into Embedded Solutions; Encrypted USB Flash Drives
CES Las Vegas, United States – January 8, 2018 – Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, is set to share its latest and upcoming products at CES®. Kingston® will have demonstrations highlighting the capabilities of their family of solid-state drives and encrypted USB Flash drives, as well as additions in the consumer lifestyle space with mobile and embedded solutions.
“We are excited to share what’s to come from Kingston in 2018. CES week provides a great opportunity to showcase the many quality technology solutions that make up the Kingston family,” said Robert Allen, Director Marketing and Technical Services –EMEA, Kingston. “From enterprise SSDs, encrypted USBs, consumer mobile products to embedded solutions, we continue to offer customers rock-solid reliability, ultimate security and maximum performance. When guests visit our suite, they will fully understand Kingston’s commitment to offering the most complete family of performance solutions.”
Kingston will demo:
- Nucleum™, a 7-in-1 Type-C media hub that extends functionality of newer MacBooks which have a limited number of USB Type-C ports. Nucleum joins Bolt, the USB Flash drive that expands iPhone and iPad storage, as part of Kingston’s mobile lifestyle line.
- The upcoming multi-drive DCU1000 PCIe NVMe U.2 SSD in a 10-bay 1U rack-mount server that shows the ability to scale and achieve ultra-high performance as U.2 server bays enter the mainstream market this year. A total of 40 physical SSDs are attached to the 10-bay demo.
- DCU1000 & DCP1000 NVMe demos showing playback, editing and color grading of 8K RED Raw and 4K 16-bit float EXR footage in real-time.
- The upcoming UV500 SATA SSD family (2.5″, M.2 and mSATA) featuring 3D NAND and TCG Opal enabled.
- The lower-cost, forthcoming A1000 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD that shows consumers the benefits of PCIe performance over SATA.
- Various embedded memory solutions found in everyday consumer products.
- The full line of encrypted USB Flash drives from both Kingston and IronKey™, whom Kingston acquired in 2016.
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Digital, Inc.
Kingston Digital, Inc. (“KDI”) is the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Established in 2008, KDI is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please call +44 (0)1932 738888 or visit www.kingston.com