TORRANCE, Calif. - January 30, 2015 - TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces the availability of the 5-Port Hardened Industrial Gigabit PoE+ DIN-Rail Switch, model TI-PG541-a hardened switch, well suited for industrial PoE applications.
"The TI-PG541 opens new installation opportunities for TRENDnet Value Added Resellers," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. "It physically extends our entire portfolio of PoE IP cameras, access points, splitters, and injectors into a new market segment."
5-Port Hardened Industrial Gigabit PoE+ DIN-Rail Switch
- 4 x Gigabit PoE+ (802.3at) ports, 1 x Gigabit port, and 1 x Gigabit SFP slot
- 120 W full PoE+ power budget (30 W/port)
- 12 Gbps switching capacity
- Hardened IP30 rated metal switch with integrated DIN-Rail mount
- Extreme operating temperature range of -20 to 60 ºC (-4 to 140 ºF)
- Dual redundant power inputs with overload current protection
- Alarm output triggered by power failure
- Rated for shock (IEC 60068-2-27), freefall (IEC 60068-2-32), and vibration (IEC 60068-2-6)
- Power adapter sold separately (model 48VDC2000)
TI-PG541 warranty: 3 year limited
TI-PG541 availability: Available from online and retail partners
TI-PG541 MSRP: $249.99