Dell today announced the availability of new Vostro PCs designed to meet the specific needs and demands of small businesses – Vostro 14 5000 and Vostro 15 3000. Developed to enhance productivity, provide exceptional affordability, outstanding support and security, the next generation Vostro laptops deliver the features small businesses demand and expect from the Vostro product line.
“Small business owners want affordable solutions that help their employees be more productive,” said Neil Marshall, director, Client Solutions, Dell EMEA. “Our Vostro line continues to deliver and receive tremendous feedback from our small business professionals as the go-to devices to efficiently run and perform critical, everyday tasks. With these six new devices, we’re delivering affordability, design and support to enable the next level of productivity.”
Vostro 14 5000: Beautiful and sleek design, powerful performance and great security features for small businesses
The new Vostro 14 5000 Series laptop provides sleek design with easy portability – it is only 18.5mm thin and has a starting weight of only 1.59kg1. The model offers an optional FHD display. The Vostro 14 5000 Series provides a premium look and feel with a smooth metal cover.
- Up to Intel® 7thGeneration Core™ i7 processors
- Up to GDDR5 4GB video memory
- Up to 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD or an optional dual drive HDD + SSD
- Up to 16GB memory, which can be expanded up to 32GB
- An optional fingerprint reader with Windows® Hello that lets customers log in with just a touch, and delivers commercial-grade security by providing hardware protection and storage for encryption keys with hardware TPM 2.0
- The laptop’s HDMI and VGA ports allow users to connect to external devices, including multiple monitor displays with legacy ports
Vostro 15 3000: Productivity made affordable
The new Vostro 15 3000 laptop (model 3565) provides exceptional business value with productivity tools for small business professionals.
- A range of AMD processors
- Up to 1TB HDD or 128GB SSD
- 15.6-inch HD anti-glare display
- The VGA port supports legacy peripherals and simplifies connections to a projector for presentations
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides fast throughput and reliable connection
- USB 3.0 port delivers fast file transfers
Dell understands that many small businesses don’t have their own IT department. That’s why the new Vostro laptops are backed by Dell’s award-winning support service, ProSupport Plus. With Dell’s innovative SupportAssist technology, ProSupport Plus is the only complete support service combining 24x7 priority access to expert support, accidental damage repair, and proactive, predictive monitoring for automatic issue prevention and resolution. With the top quality support, small businesses are equipped with a true partner in managing their end-to-end IT infrastructure.
1 Dell and Intel Future Workforce Study 2016. Dell and Intel commissioned Penn Schoen Berland to carry out the quantitative survey between April 5 and May 3, 2016. 3,801 full-time employees (work over 35 hours a week) of small, medium and large-sized organisations were surveyed, across 10 countries, including the US, UK, France, Germany, Japan, Brazil, China, India, Canada and South Africa.