London- 29th August 2013 - Schenker Technologies UK Ltd, subsidiary of Schenker Technologies GmbH, today announced their XMG C703 super thin 17" gaming laptop. Housed within its sleek black aluminum chassis is a 4th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 765M graphics making the C703 one of the most powerful laptops in its class; and at only 22mm thin and weighing just 2.6kg, it's the worlds thinnest and lightest too at this specification.
"The C703 has to be our most stylish laptop yet" remarked Neil Richards, Managing Director, Schenker Technologies UK, "Not only does it look and feel beautiful; the sheer power under the hood, light-weight design and up to 6 hour battery life makes it extremely versatile".
Gamers and Designers alike
Featuring 2GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX765M graphics, Intel Core i7 4700HQ 3.4GHz quad core processor and huge full HD 1920x1080 pixel 17" matte screen, the C703 is perfectly suited to power users looking for a thin and light, portable form factor. The screen and graphics combination is perfect for gaming and creative design, and while graphics performance is not required, the built-in NVIDIA Optimus technology automatically switches the C703 to utilise low powered Intel integrated graphics to save battery life.
"Thin, light, powerful, great battery life, huge HD screen and lots of fast storage, you can't ask for much more from a seventeen inch laptop" added Neil Richards. The C703 can be configured with up to 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD and two 512GB mSATA SSDs. "If you like the design of a Macbook, but prefer PC, look no further." Neil concluded.
The XMG C703 is available today, shipping around 18th September, priced from £1,124 inc VAT and includes a class leading 24 month collect and return warranty. More information can be found at http://mysn.co.uk/xmg-c703.
- XMG C703 17.3" Core Gaming Laptop
- 17.1" Full-HD (1920x1080) Matte LED-Backlit
- Intel 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core Processor 4700HQ 2.4-3.4GHz
- Intel HM87 Express Chipset
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M 2048MB GDDR5
- DirectX® 11, OpenGL 4.1, NVIDIA® Optimus, NVIDIA® CUDA, NVIDIA PhysXTM, OpenCL
- Up to 16GB (2x 8GB) SO-DIMM DDR3 RAM 1600MHz (Dual Channel)
- 1x 2,5" SATA-II/III Hard Drive/SSD
- 2x mSATA-III SSD
- Sound Blaster HD Technology, High Definition Audio, 2 speakers, internal microphone
- RGB backlit keyboard
- Multi gesture Touchpad with scroll function
- 4-in-1 Cardreader
- HDMI out, headphone, microphone, RJ-45 network connector, 4x USB 3.0, 2x mini-display ports
- 1x 2.0MP Webcam
- Kensington® Lock
- 418.5 x 287 x 21.8 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2.68kgs inc battery
- 120W power supply
- 8 cell 5400 mAh
Schenker Technologies, with its successful XMG brand, is a leading producer of high-performance and individually configurable Laptops. The devices are characterized mainly by the seamless integration of the latest and most powerful components and parts. The company was founded by Robert Schenker in Leipzig in 2002. In 2011 Schenker Notebooks merged with the specialist trade experts tronic'5 Mobile Computer GmbH. From this, a group of companies was formed in 2013, whose key component is Schenker Technologies. The manufacturer sells its products in the UK and Ireland directly through its own online store www.mysn.co.uk.