London - 6th August 2013 - Schenker Technologies UK Ltd, subsidiary of Schenker Technologies GmbH today announced their most powerful 13.3" HD portable laptop to date. The XMG P303 packs a punch with a top of the range 4th gen Intel Core i7 2.8-3.8GHz quad core processor, three storage drives and an NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M with 2GB GDDR5 memory(,) NVIDIA's best in class gaming graphics available for a laptop of this size.
"Under a year ago, the sheer performance of the P303 was physically impossible in a chassis so small, the P303 is a breakthrough for laptops" remarked Neil Richards, Managing Director, Schenker Technologies UK.
Customers strive for power on the move
The growth of the mobile market relies on several aspects, most importantly are a product's form factor and performance when looking at tablets, laptops or ultrabooks. According to the IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau), in 2011, there were 19.9 million Britons gaming on the PC platform and that figure continues to grow.
"We're consistently seeing higher demand for more power per inch whilst maintaining a reasonable battery life and low noise levels," added Neil Richards, The XMG P303 weighs in at a mere 2.0kg, boasts a huge 5600mAh battery and features NVIDIA Optimus technology that automatically switches from low powered Intel integrated Graphics to NVIDIA's discrete GPU on demand. "The P303 really tops the thirteen inch market, we're very excited with its release." Neil concluded.
The XMG P303 is available 6th August, shipping around 26th August, priced from £779 inc VAT including a class leading 24 month collect and return warranty. More information can be found at http://mysn.co.uk/xmg-p303.
- XMG P303 13.3" Pro Gaming Laptop
- 13.3" (33.78cm) Full-HD (1920x1080) Matte LED-Backlit
- Intel 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core Processors
- Intel HM87 Express Chipset
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M 2048MB GDDR5
- DirectX® 11, OpenGL 4.1, NVIDIA® Optimus, NVIDIA® CUDA, NVIDIA PhysXTM, OpenCL
- Up to 16GB (2x 8GB) SO-DIMM DDR3 RAM 1600MHz (Dual Channel)
- 1x 2,5" SATA-II/III Hard Drive/SSD
- 2x mSATA-III SSD
- Sound Blaster Cinema, High Definition Audio, 2 speakers, internal microphone
- Chiclet-style 86 key keyboard
- White backlit keyboard with 3 levels (high, low, off)
- Multi gesture Touchpad with scroll function
- 6-in-1 Cardreader (MMC/RSMMC/SD/Mini SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- HDMI out, headphone, microphone, RJ-45 network connector, 1x USB 2.0, 3x USB 3.0, VGA
- 1x 2.0MP Webcam
- Kensington® Lock
- 330 x 227 x 31,9 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2.0kgs inc battery
- 120W power supply
- 8 cell 5600 mAh / 62.16WH battery
Schenker Technologies, with its successful XMG brand, is a leading producer of high-performance and individually configurable Laptops. The devices are characterized mainly by the seamless integration of the latest and most powerful components and parts. The company was founded by Robert Schenker in Leipzig in 2002. In 2011 Schenker Notebooks merged with the specialist trade experts tronic'5 Mobile Computer GmbH. From this, a group of companies was formed in 2013, whose key component is Schenker Technologies. The manufacturer sells its products in the UK and Ireland directly through its own online store www.mysn.co.uk.