Taipei, Taiwan - 28/05/2014 - Cooler Master, a leading provider of desktop components, peripherals, and mobile accessories, today announced its presence at Computex Taipei 2014 at the Nangang Exhibition Hall, M0320 from June 3rd - 7th.
This year's Computex gives the public a glimpse into Cooler Master's vision of simple yet stylish PC design. The minimalistic booth design encapsulates the idea of PCs moving beyond components-as integral tools in our everyday lives. Also in the invitation-only VIP meeting room will be the first ever display of our upcoming flagship case, power and liquid cooling.
VIP Meeting Room
The invitation-only VIP meeting in room 403 gives our guests a private preview of our yet-to-be-announced flagship aluminum full-tower and m-ITX cases along with Cooler Master's first-ever smart digital power supply, which features an app-controlled interface. Also on display is the revamped low-noise Nepton series which now includes the newly added 120mm and 240mm radiators. Lastly, the ultra high-end Novatouch keyboard with premium hybrid capacitive switches will be available for hands-on experience.
Booth display at Nangang Exhibition Hall M0320
1. Ultimate Performance - Featuring the latest Intel CPU and Z97 motherboard, Cosmos II, and a V1200 power supply to power a triple CrossFire setup.
2. Gaming System - Celebrating CMStormPolt's success in winning 3 major titles in 2013, this system features a limited edition Mech keyboard and Reaper mouse.
3. Silent Computing - Showcasing the Silencio 652S case, the all-new silent Nepton 120XL, and the premium Novatouch keyboard to provide the greatest in quiet computing.
4. Media Center PC - m-ITX system shows Cooler Master's array of offerings for small form factor PCs
5. Mainstream Computer- Featuring the CM690III, this system is built for easy installation and reliable computing for the everyday user.
Cooler Master products are built from the ground up with the help of our community. Top mod projects have been flown in from around the world to our COMPUTEX booth for a look in person!
Cosmos II Mod: Skyline GT-R - 1st Place for 2013 Bit-Tech Mod of the Year
Cosmos SE Mod: Sabertooth - 1st Place for 2013 Case Mod Tower
Trooper Mod: Project Imagination [R]OG - 2nd Place 2013 Case Mod Tower
Cooler Master will be heavily involved with major overclocking events throughout COMPUTEX, including being the exclusive partner for the Intel OC Challenge and providing support for the HyperX OC Takeover and HWBot's 10-year anniversary OC Gathering event.
League of Legend Machi vs. ahq Show Match
Cooler Master's sponsored team, Machi e-Sports along with celebrity owner Jeff Huang will be facing off with one of the best GPL teams in Asia, ahq e-Sports Club. The match takes place on June 7th, 13:00-15:00 for the public.
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded to provide the best thermal solutions to customers worldwide. Since its establishment over two decades ago, Cooler Master continues to invest in product development in order to provide leading-edge innovations to individuals and businesses alike. Cooler Master's line-up includes heat sinks and fans, chassis, power supplies, function panels, and accessories. Cooler Master has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, with global branch offices located in Europe, America and APAC, to offer customers the best service possible. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit www.coolermaster.com and http://www.facebook.com/coolermaster.