Unparalleled Custom Options for Serious Gamers
Las Vegas, Nevada－December 23rd, 2019 － Thermaltake, the leading premium brand of PC DIY components for Cooling, Gaming Gear and Enthusiast Memory solutions will be unveiling a brand-new series of products during the highly anticipated CES 2020, one of the world’s biggest consumer electronics event of the new year. Since 1999, the Thermaltake team has built a legacy behind offering premium computing solutions for gamers, modders, and PC DIY enthusiasts. Thermaltake will be revealing their latest technological advancements at CES 2020 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas from January 7th through the 10th. Each year, Thermaltake strives to grow, innovate, and exceed customer expectations. The products to be unveiled include cutting edge PC hardware for case modders and system builders, ergonomically designed gaming peripherals, and next-level software for system customization. “Game with Your Battlestation” is inspired by Thermaltake’s first gaming desk - the Level 20 BattleStation RGB Gaming Desk. With Thermaltake’s comprehensive range of products, users can build their ideal battle station with the latest case, cooler, memory, gaming gear, and gaming furniture. For the most innovative gaming, casemodding, and PC DIY experience, please join us at Thermaltake CES 2020!
Further information on Thermaltake at CES 2020 is available on our dedicated CES 2019 website: https://ces.thermaltake.com/2020/
We sincerely invite you to attend Thermaltake CES 2020. Please RSVP online by January 1st: https://ces.thermaltake.com/2020/rsvp/
New Product Highlights
- New PC hardware for Casemodding and DIY enthusiasts - Live demo with liquid cooling
- Liquid Cooling Gaming System (LCGS):
- Prebuilt and fully customizable liquid cooling gaming PCs.
- AMD Ryzen platforms with full tower and mid-tower LCGS demos.
- New Chassis:
- AH T600: Born to be gaming. A new PC case concept.
- View 51: 4-Sided tempered glass vertical ATX Mid Tower PC case.
- Distro Series:
- DistroCaseTM 350P: Featuring Distro Plate and the new addition to the best-selling Core P3 series ATX gaming PC Case.
- Distro Plate: compatible with chassis, which can fit 360mm radiator.
- Memory Modules:
- TOUGHRAM and TOUGHRAM RGB - The highly anticipated high-frequency memory.
- WaterRam PRO - New liquid-cooled memory with TT RGB Plus software.
- Riing Quads:
- The first fully addressable RGB rings, 4 lighting rings at front, and 54 LEDs in total.
- Available in 12cm and 14cm, including both white and black versions.
- New Software — Next Level Customization
- NeonMaker Light Editing Software – a new advanced approach to RGB customization by providing a changeable variation timeline and direction for lighting cycles.
- [ARTT] Mobile Augmented Reality App – Allow users to experience Thermaltake fans and RGB memory products in a virtual world.
- Ergonomically Designed Gaming Peripherals & Furniture
The premium quality and ergonomically designed ToughDesk 300 and CyberChair E500 offer gamers the maximum comfort during extended periods of intense gameplay. Visit Thermaltake and let the designs speak for themselves.
More New Products and Casemod Masterpiece
High-quality Toughpower PF1 Platinum and GF2 ARGB Gold power supplies, Pacific radiator, waterblock, pump and block. TK5 cherry silver and cherry blue switch mechanical keyboard, wired and wireless TM5 RGB gaming mouse, TH5/TH5 DTS 7.1 stereo headset, Riing Pro RGB 7.1 headset and Shock XT/Shock XT 7.1 headset will all be on display at CES 2020. Lastly, world-renowned modders Corey Gregory and Erik Bergwest will be revealing their latest casemod masterpiece at the Thermaltake CES 2020.
For further information about Thermaltake Technology, please visit www.thermaltake.com/default.htm, or contact our customer support at 0800-266-818.
Thermaltake Technology was established in 1999, and has been marketed to the world under the "Thermaltake" brand name ever since. Thermaltake first specialized in air cooling, successfully launching the world’s first turbine cooler, the “Golden Orb”. With the mission to “Deliver the perfect user experience”, Thermaltake has since then become the leading brand in computer hardware & peripherals in the PC DIY market and the number one choice for PC DIY enthusiasts worldwide.
“Key 3” stands for Thermaltake’s 3 main products lines: case, power, and cooler. Thermaltake started with cooling products, and with time branched into case and power supplies. Thermaltake’s innovation has allowed the brand to create unique, aggressive, vivid, and stylish products. With strengths in innovation and complete product lines, Thermaltake ventured into the casemod market to provide modders casemod total solutions.
The “Key 3 Spirit” represents Thermaltake’s promise toward its users; the promise to provide products that display “Quality Performance & Reliability”. The “Key 3 Spirit” is the foundation for all Thermaltake products, and is the reason for Thermaltake’s continuous success worldwide Official website : www.thermaltake.com
About “TT Premium”
TT Premium.com, the most comprehensive liquid-cooling and modding online shopping experience. The platform is designed to provide exceptional high-end products and services to customers worldwide. Thermaltake TT Premium includes several case modding products that support VR (Virtual Reality) gaming systems. Thermaltake TT Premium is the best high-end liquid cooling and case modding solutions shopping platform that provides client-tailored services and secure processing, to meet all user expectations. All products follow Thermaltake’s core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations, and Boundless Creativity. Thermaltake TT Premium has expanded its footprint to over 100 countries and territories by creating a seamless network connecting 5 major markets; the United States, Europe, Australia, Taiwan, and China of seamless networking.
Official website: http://ttpremium.com/