Three brand new 3DMark 11 World Records Captured Live on Video
25 October 2012 - Vince "k|ngp|n" Lucido is one of the world's most well known Overclockers today. So in October 2012, EVGA put his skills to the test and challenged him to crush the competition and sweep the board for 3DMark 11 scores. Armed with an assortment of EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Classified, EVGA X79 Classified Motherboard, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified power supplies, and enough Liquid Nitrogen to turn Taipei into a deep freeze; Vince was able to smash three brand new 3DMark 11 World Records*. In fact, EVGA along with k|ngp|n were the first to reach over 17,000 points on a single graphics card!
- 3DMark 11 Performance (Single Card) - P17,047
- 3DMark 11 Performance (2-Way SLI) - P25,380
- 3DMark 11 Extreme (4-Way SLI) - X17,384
*World Records verified on 23 October 2012
Asked how he achieved it, Vince "k|ngp|n" Lucido remained lucid directly after filming, and answered: "Using the EVGA 680 Classified with my TEK-9 FAT GPU LN2 unit, I was able to get the GPU core clock screaming at close to 2100MHz! EVGA Precision and the new K-Boost feature helped me achieve this. ...Next stop 2200MHz on EVGA 680."
Want to see this ground breaking feat for yourself? Then watch the 'EVGA 3D Eclipse' video... and prepare to be blown away: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9TxtHVFcsw.
EVGA 3D Eclipse Contest and Giveaway
To celebrate k|ngp|n's new World Records, EVGA is launching a contest featuring a prize package of epic proportions! Not to mention the giveaway includes a "one of a kind" Intel 3770K CPU, that is HAND PICKED by k|ngp|n himself!
The prize package includes:
- EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Classified Graphics Card - ARV $660
- EVGA Z77 FTW Motherboard - ARV $330
- EVGA SuperNOVA NEX1500 Classified Power Supply - ARV $449
- Intel i7 3770K CPU (Hand Picked by k|ngp|n!) - ARV $330
- GSkill [TridentX] 8GB DDR3 2666MHz Memory Kit - ARV $150
- Kingpincooling Venom 6.66 CPU Container - ARV $150
To enter the contest and be in with a chance of winning all these prizes, visit the EVGA Website at http://eu.evga.com/articles/00712/ and create a five word slogan to describe the EVGA 3D Eclipse video and EVGA's dedication to the overclocking community. The contest will be open until 14 November 2012.
As an additional giveaway, EVGA has also created an exclusive 'Venom' Precision X Skin which is freely downloadable to everyone who enters the contest.
EVGA remains dedicated to the enthusiast. By offering power, performance, and differentiating features, EVGA is able to stay ahead of the competition in all areas. EVGA will continue to invest and innovate in programs and features that enthusiasts demand.
To learn more about extreme overclocking and stay up to date on the latest news, make sure to follow EVGA, Kingpin Cooling, and GSkill on Facebook:
The EVGA Difference
Known for offering value and performance, as well as exemplary customer service, EVGA is recognised through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programmes:
- Global Warranty - No registration required, 3 Year Standard warranty, with optional extended warranties available.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service - to enable customers to receive a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support - to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night (available 24/7 on US phone support number. Available 09:00 - 18:00, Monday to Friday, on European phone support number).
- Step-Up Program - for the ability to trade-up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards - full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS - show off your rig, and win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming - EVGA game servers are open 24/7 and feature the latest games.
EVGA was also recently awarded the top accolades in the industry-recognised PC Pro Excellence Awards 2012 - in both the Graphics Cards and Motherboards Categories:
"EVGA won plenty of praise from readers for the duration of its warranties and the quality of its after-sales support." PC Pro, November 2012 (Issue 217)
"EVGA takes all the glory this year with its industry-leading scores for reliability (94%) and value for money (95%)." PC Pro, November 2012 (Issue 217)
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorised partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit http://eu.evga.com.