Radeon Technologies Group has released Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.1. This release focuses on game day launch support for Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age as well as including new fixes for end user issues, improving on Radeon Software's stability.
For more information on this releases fixes and highlights see below:
Introducing Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition, artfully designed and meticulously crafted to unleash the powerful performance and innovation built into Radeon™ Graphics through an incredibly intuitive and utterly beautiful user interface for both PCs and mobile devices.
Radeon Software AdrenalinEdition18.2.1Highlights
▪ Final Fantasy® 12: The Zodiac Age
▪ Radeon FreeSync may rapidly change between min and max range when enabled causing stutter in fullscreen games
on single display system configurations.
▪ Sid Meier's Civilization® V may fail to launch on Hybrid Graphics system configurations when using DirectX®9 API.
▪ Radeon FreeSync may exhibit a black screen on some games when using Samsung™ CF791 displays.
▪ Radeon Chill game settings profiles may fail to enable on Vulkan™ API games.
▪ Radeon Overlay may fail to open in some Vulkan™ API games.
▪ Need for Speed™ Payback may exhibit corruption on some terrain.
▪ Textures in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation™ may appear corrupted or exhibit flickering colours.
RSAE 18.2.1 is available on amd.com.