Need more memory for your next PC build? Then you're in luck, as HEXUS has teamed up with Crucial.com to give you the chance to win one of three high-speed Crucial® Ballistix® Sport XT DDR3 memory kits.
We have a 32GB kit (pictured) for the winner of our grand prize, a 16GB kit for our runner-up and an 8GB kit for the third name out of the hat. All three Crucial® Ballistix® Sport XT kits run at 1,866MHz with 10-10-10-30 timings at 1.5V, and come equipped with an eye-catching heat spreader for optimal thermal performance.
Want to be in with a chance of winning? All you need to do is answer this simple question:
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, August 2, 2013
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date, second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted
- The first prize is a 32GB (4x8GB) Crucial® Ballistix® Sport XT DDR3 memory kit (part number BLS4C8G3D18ADS3BEU)
- The second prize is a 16GB (4x4GB) Crucial® Ballistix® Sport XT DDR3 memory kit (part number BLS4C4G3D18ADS3BEU)
- The third prize is a 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial® Ballistix® Sport XT DDR3 memory kit (part number BLS4C8G3D18ADS3BEU)
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers the world over
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners