HEXUS has covered its fair share of ARM developments over the past few years, from bringing you information on the latest Cortex and Mali processors to in-depth interviews with leading executives.
But now the tables are turned, and we want your feedback on all matters ARM. Being rather topical, we’d be obliged if you could fill out the ARM-related security survey below, and to show our appreciation for your time and effort, five lucky respondents will each receive a £100 (GBP) gift certificate to spend on Amazon.co.uk, or its local equivalent for your country.
That's not bad for a few minutes of your time, is it?
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the survey closing date, November 22, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household. Duplicate entries will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by November 29, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of five £100 Amazon gift certificates.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.