We hope you all enjoyed the epic run of competitions in 2013. We've given away some amazing prizes, but we're just getting warmed up and we're aiming to make our 2014 giveaways bigger and better than ever!
With two Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 GPUs encased in a DirectCU II cooler comprised of eight heatpipes and two fans, the ROG MARS 760 touts GTX TITAN-beating performance and ultimate stability.
It's an awesome-looking card and one that would be a perfect fit for any high-end gaming rig. But you know the drill: you've got to be in it to win it! So to enter this competition for free, simply answer the following question:
For more information on ASUS GeForce 700-series graphics cards, click here.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The global prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, February 22, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by February 27, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is an ASUS ROG MARS 760 Dual GPU graphics card (model ROG MARS760-4GD5)
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.