HEXUS, in partnership with AMD, is giving you the chance to win a high-end, liquid-cooled FX-9370 processor! This native eight-core, 220W desktop powerhouse runs at speeds of up to 4.4GHz on an AM3+ socket and includes a Cooler Master all-in-one liquid cooler as part of the package.
Just what you need for a bit of overclocking fun? Then don't miss out, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following simple question. And don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook to increase your chances of winning!
Hint: In case you missed it, you can find the correct answer at amd.com.
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The global prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, October 8, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by October 10, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is an AMD FX-9370 processor with bundled liquid cooler.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.