Epic has kindly issued some guidelines to help you decide:
- It has to sound cool! - The name must be of the form “CTF-Name”. Multi-word names should be capitalized, i.e., CTF-FirstSecondThirdWord.
- Don't be silly with using names trademarked by someone else, immature stuff, etc.
- The name has to fit the mood. This level takes place in orbit around Omicron 6, the home of the sinister Necris. CTF-HappySunriseBunnyKisses is not appropriate.
- The name has to relate to the map closely, so that if someone says the map name you'll know which one they mean. For example, a map with a big suspension bridge is called CTF-Suspense. The UT DM map with the deadly pressure chamber was called DM-Pressure. We've broken this rule sometimes, but it's something we’re paying more attention to in UT3.
- For this map, the obvious hook is the gorgeous skybox with the star (Omicron) rising over the planet's horizon.
Name that map: here