A new Humble Bundle has been launched dedicated to the long-running game series Total War. As usual there are various tiers of goodies to be had depending upon how much you are prepared to divvy up – remembering that you can allot as big a proportion of your payment as you like to charity.
This time around the pay what you want tier ($1 or more required to get Steam game keys) nets you games and associated content worth "up to $220," according to the Humble Bundlers. At this entry level price you will receive (pictured above):
- Medieval 2: Total War Collection
- Viking: Battle for Asgard
- Shogun: Total War Collection
- Total War: ROME Original Soundtrack
- Total War: ARENA beta access key
- Total War: Warhammer illustrated campaign map
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM with Banner Heraldry and $10 worth of gold
- Humble exclusive Warrior Greek Shield and Commander Leonidas Bust 3D printer files
- Total War eBook collection
That's quite a bundle for a dollar.
Anyone who beats the average price of $7.87 (at the time of writing) also qualifies for the following:
- MEDIEVAL: Total War Collection
- Empire: Total War Collection
- 18,000 in-game gold ($10 value) in Total War: ARENA
- Humble Store 66% off Total War: ATTILA coupon
- PLUS some as yet unannounced games to be added at a later date.
For those who are willing to pay $15 or more the top games tier includes the following:
- Total War: ROME II - Emperor Edition
- Total War: ROME II - Wrath of Sparta Campaign Pack
- Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul Campaign Pack
- Total War: ROME II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack
- Total War: ROME II Pirates and Raiders Culture Pack
And lastly, video games T-shirt collectors might be attracted by the 'exclusive' Humble Total War Bundle T-Shirt tier of $30 or more which gets you all the previously mentioned games and content plus a physical T-shirt shipped anywhere in the world.
Charities supported this time around include UK specific ones. You can split your money between SpecialEffect, Royal Surrey Hospital, Willow Foundation, Walking with the Wounded [UK], and Boon Lotts Elephant Sanctuary [BLES], and the content developers.