November 21, 2016: Peli Products, the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance protective cases is launching the ultimate protection for the iPhone 7 – the Peli Vault. As the name Vault implies - a reinforced compartment where valuables are stored - this case offers the most protection of all cases in the Peli™ range. Available from today it carries a Lifetime Guarantee – which means that if you break it, Peli will replace it…forever.™
The Peli™ Vault keeps all that you need at hand, in one neat case. There’s no more fumbling around to find your essentials as you will be able to carry your credit card, ID and iPhone all together inside this durable folio case. Created from tough polymer plastics and TPR rubbers, the Peli™ Vault’s streamlined design makes it the ultimate rugged folio case to protect all these valuable items together. For ease of use, there’s a built-in window so you can see who’s calling without opening the case, and the case incorporates a kickstand for hands-free media viewing.
Testing and features of the Peli Vault include:
- DROP-TESTED DURABILITY - Drop tested. Tested to Military 810G Specifications
- DURABLE PROTECTION - No cut & sew materials used; providing a longer lasting case that won’t rip or tear like other folio cases
- PROTECTIVE DOOR - Protects your phone screen when closed. Calls remain connected even with the folio case is fully closed
- VIEWING WINDOW - Allows for easy and constant view of time and incoming calls and texts
- WALLET INSIDE - The protective door houses two interior card-slots, perfect for credit cards or ID
- KICKSTAND - Provides hands-free media viewing anytime, anywhere
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS (L X W X D) - 2.88" x 5.57" x 0.58" (7.3 x 14.1 x 1.5 cm)
- COLOUR: Black/Light Grey
For the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus (also compatible with the iPhone 6/6 Plus), the Peli Vault cases will be available from today on Amazon UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Mobilefun and other retailers, at £39.99.
Peli Products - trusted by military, fire, medical and industrial safety personnel since 1976 – now offer the best protection for the ‘dreaded drop’ of mobiles and tablets. Peli also responds speedily to bring to market the best-possible cases when new mobile devices are launched.
More information: www.pelimobileprotection.com/
About Peli Products
Peli Products, S.L.U. is the Europe, Middle East and Africa Headquarters of Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. The products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defence / military, life sciences, aerospace, entertainment industrial and consumer. Peli™ products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The global footprint of Peli’s parent company, Pelican Products, Inc. consists of 27 offices and 6 manufacturing facilities across the globe. Peli Products is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco. http://www.peli.com/