Now that the iPhone 7 has been released without a headphone jack, it’s the perfect time to start looking at technology that makes it easier to connect and listen to the music on your phone without it. The KitSound Bluetooth Music Adaptor does just that.
Convert your favourite wired headphones or earphones to Bluetooth so you can listen to your iPhone 7 wirelessly. Simply connect your headphones to the Adaptor via the headphone jack, thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity built-in, pair it to your phone’s Bluetooth, and go.
This clever little gadget is perfect to use in the car, a good thing too because you won’t be able to connect your new iPhone via an aux cable to your car radio. So instead of saying goodbye to those amazing road trip playlists: simply plug the Adaptor into your car radio with the provided mini aux cable, pair it to your phone, select the playlist you want to listen to and you’ll hear it coming through your car radio.
And that’s not all that this compact little Adaptor can do. Now you can connect it to any speaker to make it Bluetooth compatible. Just plug the Adaptor into the speaker via the headphone jack, and connect the Adaptor wirelessly to your phone.
On the other hand, if you want to send audio to a Bluetooth speaker from something that doesn’t have Bluetooth, like a TV, then just plug the Adaptor into your TV through the aux-in, and connect the Adaptor wirelessly to the speaker. You can then play the audio from the TV through the Bluetooth speaker.
It really is that simple, and the process doesn’t involve wires, cables, complicated set ups, or intricate technological know-how. The KitSound engineers have ensured that in both receiver and transmitter mode, the Adaptor will have a minimum of 9 hours play time, so you can enjoy your music or watch TV for hours. Small and compact, it’s easy to carry around with you and doesn’t look out of place when tucked behind a speaker or a television.
This is the perfect solution for the iPhone 7, so make sure that you can always listen to the music that you love with the Bluetooth Music Adaptor. RRP £29.99
KitSound products are available in most high street and online retailers.
For further product information and details on where to buy, please visit www.kitsound.co.uk
- KitSound is just one of the brands owned by Kondor Ltd. Others are Trendz, Caseit, My Doodles, Kit, and Kitvision.
- Kondor is a major distributor of consumer electronics accessories. Please visit www.kondor.co.uk for the full product range.
- Kondor has been focused on consumer electronics accessories for 20 years and has a proven record in supplying a full category-managed solution to grocers, networks and specialist channels. We deliver solutions and propositions that set the industry standard, rather than following it.
- Kondor supplies more than 50 major brands, including Ballistic, Beats by Dre, Gear4, Harman/Kardon, JVC, Lexar, Nokia, Port Designs, Samsung, Sennheiser, Skullcandy, Sony, Speck, SuperTooth, TDK, White Diamonds and Xmi.
- Our customers include 3, Amazon, Argos, Asda, Boots, Dixons, Carphone Warehouse, eBay, Everything Everywhere, Halfords, House of Fraser, John Lewis, Maplins, O2, Phones 4 U, Sainsbury’s, Selfridge’s, Shop Direct, Tesco and WHSmith and we have the largest coverage of the travel sector, supplying to the likes of British Airways, Easy Jet, P&O Ferries and Stena Line.