Day 14: Win an Omate X Smartwatch
The 2014 Epic Giveaway is well underway! In partnership with ARM, HEXUS is giving all our readers around the globe the chance to win amazing new prizes this holiday season! Every day for the next few weeks, we'll be giving away a brand-new gadget powered by the ARM architecture.
There are stylish smartwatches and then there are really stylish smartwatches. The Omate X falls into the latter category, and with an ARM-based processor beneath its aluminium casing, it's able to tout high-tech features as well as a seven-day battery life.
To be in with a chance of winning this awesome prize, simply answer the following question, and don't forget, you can also claim a free second entry via Facebook! Good luck, and check back soon for more prizes in our Epic Giveaway!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The global prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, December 25, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by January 1, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is an Omate X Smartwatch.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.