Want a smartwatch but don't know which one to go for? Help is at hand from ARM and HEXUS. To celebrate ARM's Wearables Week we have two of the best smartwatches up for grabs in our exclusive competition.
The Moto 360 is stylish, beautifully built and has baked-in wireless charging. Powered by Android Wear and offering a clear, bright display, it's a fashion statement as much as a smartwatch.
But the Omate X is also a looker. An extension of the smartphone on your wrist, it lasts up to seven days between charges.
Two great prizes for two lucky winners. Answer the following simple question to enter our free prize draw, and don't forget, you can also claim a second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
ARM have a Week in Wearables happening now! Please visit ARM to find out more!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, December 14, 2014.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by December 21, 2014. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is either a Moto 360 smartwatch or Omate X smartwatch
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.