We get the impression you love winning stuff, so we're eager to keep giving stuff away.
This month, we've teamed up with A.C. Ryan to give you the chance to win a high-definition Playon!HD2 network media player.
The award-winning unit plays back almost every format you could throw at it, and comes armed with a 1TB hard disk and a range of high-speed connectivity options - including Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0.
Hoping for wireless connectivity, too? Not to worry, as we'll put an A.C. Ryan wireless USB dongle into the goody bag as well!
You can explore all of media player's ins and outs in our complete review, but if you just want to be in with a chance of winning, answer this simple question:
Q: What does the HD in "full-HD" stand for?
A) High Detail
B) Hard Drive
C) High Definition
Think you know the answer? Enter using the form below. Terms & conditions are after the jump.
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, 14th June 2011
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form above
- In event of any dispute, the judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is an AC Ryan Playon!HD2 network media player with a 1TB hard disk and a wireless USB dongle
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK only, who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no personal details will be re-distributed
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions